FORUM: a block button on the forum

It would really come in handy to be able to block people

30 Likes

Hi. You can mute users. I don’t know whether this helps you or not.

P.S. Ignore the awful blocking out, just don’t want to embarrass the person I have muted. :woman_shrugging:t3:

~ Winter xx

4 Likes

But this way tbey can still see your messages right? I figured thats what the blue blocking out was for lol. I had no idea i could mute though, where can i find that?

1 Like

I think they can, not sure. I don’t know if anyone has muted me lol.

In preferences, if you scroll to the bottom you add the users name you want to mute.

1 Like

Ty for explaining that🤗 i do hope we wil get a block button one day though

No problem. :wink:

support!

I’ve seen some people behave nicely on the most popular posts but then do a complete Jekyll and Hyde and become the most rude person ever. They have the block button on social media and wattpad for god’s sake. Why not on here?

6 Likes

support i just wanna block some ppl sometimes

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Support!

I need this at the moment.

2 Likes

Muting only removes someone from appearing in our notifications. No tea no shade, but I just don’t want to interact and see some users. :see_no_evil: SO I support.

7 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support! I feel like it’s a super important feature to have.

3 Likes

bump

1 Like

Bump :blob_turtle:

1 Like

bump :firecracker:

Bump :slightly_smiling_face:

Bump, I really do need this. Yesterday someone behaved very rudely to me on my thread and it isn’t the first time (I’m not even sure why they hate me) but I highly dislike the way they talk with me and how they’ve acted. Even if it’s just one person we get to block, this feature has my full support :yay:

1 Like

Support!