FEATURE: A Completely Separate Section For Art Groups

Hi,

I think the majority of us can agree this would benefit us immensely.
A completely separate section of the forums specifically for Art Groups.
Why?

1. It would make it easier for those in need of the services from groups to find the help as they could easily be found in their own section.
  2. Their drama wouldn’t be flooding the other sections leading a lot of us struggling to see the threads we actually want to see, not a written soap opera.
  3. Because, I am absolutely begging you.

If the title is written wrong or I’ve placed this is the wrong place then please forgive me but PLEASE do something about the groups ruining it for everyone else!!! :roll_eyes:

Thanks.

32 Likes

Support!!

4 Likes

We’re all coming from that drama post, support.

2 Likes

@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE is in one but she says “I COMPLETELY AGREE

And so do I!! And I’m the President of an art group…

2 Likes

Support :+1:
Things like this honestly make me feel like I’m in a completely different community. I really hate it. This isn’t the Episode community I love.

Save the drama for yo mama

8 Likes

Support!

6 Likes

-intensely smashes that support button

6 Likes

Made another suggestion… I will literally think of as many as I need too so I don’t have to see children fighting every time I come on here :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Thread got closed due to large amount of flagged posts, never felt happier :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Lol truee

SUPORT!

1 Like

I kinda enjoyed it
:smirk:

I’m crazy

1 Like

Says it’s only temporary though :sweat:

1 Like

Actually, I think they should be banned :angel:
But this suggestion would probably keep more people happy hahaha so I support.

7 Likes

I agree but I’m trying to compromise :joy:

1 Like

SUPPORT!!
:hugs:

2 Likes

Support x 1000.
Also, it’s good to see other forum users have been annoyed by these groups’ behavior. I’ve tried to act completely oblivious to it, but it’s almost impossible to ignore. I never acted on my frustration because it almost made me feel embarrassed that I read it, like in the same way you feel ashamed when you’re flipping through TV channels and you accidentally land on a trashy reality show and you pray no one walks into the room and catches you watching it…
Okay odd analogy but the point is, I’m glad other non-art-group-users are aware of/fed up with this content.

5 Likes

Hello @PerplexedJam! This is Sydney the Moderator.

This topic has been moved from Feature + Art Suggestions Writer’s Portal Features to Feature + Art Suggestions since it doesn’t fit in any of the specific categories. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me and I’ll be more than happy to help you! :wink:

Thanks for reading and have a good day :sunglasses:

1 Like

:wave:t3::wave:t3::wave:t3:

1 Like

Support!! I feel like there’s always groups arguing in Art Resources… it basically takes up a lot of the section. They should get their own so people who just want to look at art threads don’t have to read their pages of drama.

3 Likes

Exactly! Not gonna lie, at first it was entertaining but now it’s everyday with their childish nonsense :roll_eyes: Some of us like to look at and share art, not see why one group has offended the other by saying hi.

4 Likes