Feature: A shelf for newely published stories

So ive been gone from Episode awhile and recently came back to it. I like the new updates but id also like to see a shelf for newly published stories.

When I go to check for new stories i only see the same ones over and over again, congrats to the authors for making popular stories but id like to give a new author a try.

I feel this will also help new authors get exposure and help people find new stories.

Please like if you agree with me

5 Likes

agreed, time to give new authors a chance…

2 Likes

AGREE!!
We need a shelf for new story for readers to see

2 Likes

This idea seems very similar to a request made here: APP: "New Stories" Section (More reads for unpopular authors). Please review it and let me know if they are the same, as this may need to be closed for being a duplicate. :slight_smile:

Ive already seen couple of persons names over and over again, bruh, give new authors a chance/try. It would really be appreciated, and good for them to at least experience it.

yeah i think this is kinda of a duplicate.

Huh, thats a bit funny how i searched all over for a topic like this and couldnt find one so i made my own thread, they are similar. Tho im just asking for new stories not all the other things.

If you think its a duplicate thread please go ahead and close it

The thing I’m uncertain about is whether or not having a tab for “New Stories” counts a shelf, like you’re requesting. However, since they are so similar, I’ll go ahead and close this one. Thanks for your input. :smiley:

2 Likes