FEATURE: Actual Trans.(male & female) avatars

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

I agree, I see so many “trans” characters in stories that just look like men in dresses or women in a hoodie and jeans… It frustrates me that there aren’t any other options. My boyfriend is trans ftm and I’m including him in a story I’m working on. To make his character, I just used a male character and will do nothing more than have a dialogue scene where he reveals that he is in fact trans. After all, he IS a boy!
I highly suggest this approach when writing a trans character personally, at least until we get more diverse and inclusive body types

5 Likes

10000% agree

1 Like

Omg yeeeesss I mean I have facial features IRL that are a real blend of “masculine” and “feminine” ones. And when I try to make myself in episode it just looks wrong… so a character that can have both “male” features and “female” ones would or splendid!

4 Likes

:wink: I’m glad this thread is still thriving and you commented! I’m trying to spread the inclusivity throughout Episode! I can’t personally relate but I want to make characters that showcase how different we can all be! Also, androgynous people are some of the most beautiful people in my opinion. Not trying to sexualize or fetishise them, but I’ve been studying them as models and :heart_eyes::ok_hand:t5::heart:. Lol

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

Thank you for your support!! Also, for this being one of your first post! :kissing_heart::heart:

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Bitty-bitty bump, bump! :eyes:

1 Like

Bumpity-bump

Make ya wanna go bump, bump, bump :smirk:

Bumpers!!

Support

1 Like

Bumpity-bump-bump

:eyes::eyes:

100% Support this!

I hope that episode doesn’t overlook this, there’s so many different assets they can do to represent the transition in different stages. They could do many more stronger features for the female generic (nose, eyes, face shape, eyebrows), and vice versa for male character, and have leaner bodies without such a skinny waist or broad shoulders, but more like in between so we could play around with the looks a bit more while looking more realistic.

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like