FEATURE: Add all of the new LL features added to the Character Avatar customization

So Limelight has been getting some great new updates over the past month but the new features haven’t been added to the @CHARACTER goes to character avatar method of customizing yet.

I’ve got four customizable main characters and zero patience to code it all in every time there’s a new release. We really need it to be included in this CC method to save us some extra time.

Help a self-confessed lazy sister out! Please like and support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[Limelight] Freckles, Clothes, & Hair, Oh My!
How to let readers customise their character! (Updated)

YESSS!!

I’m sick of having to include CC templates with the new content instead, wastes so much of my time :unamused:

Hahaha, I don’t mind for the first episode to keep updating it, but I don’t want every episode to start with a “sorry guys, let’s CC all the characters again” and take up 2500 lines of my scripting with coding when it could be cut down to that one line!

Exactly! The character avatar has been a blessing but it needs updating a.s.a.p.

BUMP <3 <3 <3

THIS THREAD NEEDS MORE LIKES! :scream:

COME ONE EVERYBODY LET’S ALL LIKE THIS!!! :sunglasses:

#support :sparkling_heart:

Yeah, I have an episode I want to publish which will offer everyone the chance to re-customize, and am delying it because the episode is already soooo many lines long and I just want to use the character avatar :disappointed_relieved:

Bump~

BumpSince I’m about to put another 4 CC templates into another episode just so I can let people pick the new styles :cry:

Amen

Oh yeah, should bump this now that we got another release hey