FEATURE: Add all of the new LL features added to the Character Avatar customization

BUMP! …with intensity

5 Likes

I still need this so badly! :confounded: The mere thought of updating all my templates again is enough to exhaust any motivation I have.

3 Likes

I love how this request is now more relevant!

2 Likes

I bet they’ll do it… Then add more features the week after and then it will be needed again :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I would love them to add the new features as options for your avatar. I hope they will. But along with social feed (which I am still waiting on ever so patiently) it may take a little while.

3 Likes

Bump :kissing_cat:

3 Likes

SUPPORT!!! :heart:

2 Likes

bump

3 Likes

Support!

I also want to add glasses to my avatar, because it’s not me if there aren’t glasses. ;_;

3 Likes

Bump :sparkles:

4 Likes

Bless :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Bump

3 Likes

Please please please add the new features to the @CHARACTER goes to character avatar. It would be so much simpler and faster for us all and a lot less of a headache. It bums me out and is affecting my creativity. Please BUMP!!!

1 Like

Yes, exactly!!

1 Like

Agree, adding in new stuff to the CC template is a freaking pain and hurts, this would be so much better if they did that, it really would :joy:

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

It is a great mystery why Episode doesn’t do this regularly! Support :wink:

2 Likes

Support and bump as a reader I like to just upload my avatar and get to the story

3 Likes

omigosh exactly needed

1 Like

Support

2 Likes