FEATURE: Add Transgender to Character Settings

Hi with now adding a LGBTQ story contest, I was wondering if it’s possible that one of your next upcoming updates that you can add some things like:

Wigs
Also maybe add bright hair colour

And maybe just some more long hair that can be normal updos

Also add the false Deep Set False Lash Smokey Eye for men too

18 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Bump and support!

1 Like

Bump!

yes definitely. Perhaps in the male outfit section, there can be more dresses and traditionally feminine clothing. But same goes with female
Section, I want more androgynous clothing so they can identify as male, Tom boy female, or nb
SUPPORT.

7 Likes

So far, I’ve been categorizing my trans/enby/fluid characters by how willing they are to transition/ how they present. I have some characters I used the male body for who present female but who do not want to fully transition. And I have the reverse for those who present more masculine with the female body. However, I also have some who did transition so their presentation and body match. But it’s hard to have multiple outfits for them all. It would be nice if it was easier, like if there were two more body types that are both androgynous. Or if at the very least there was more clothing for different presentations.

6 Likes

yeah that would be so convenient!!

1 Like

It’s so hard to capture the intricacies of gender expression with only two body types and clothing that can only be worn by one and not the other.

1 Like

Support!!

Do people actually like and/or use the false lash smokey eye? They look awful IMO. I think they need to redo them, and add more eyes in general while making them available to everyone.

4 Likes

The one in the female section? (Do male even have that eye? I haven’t customized a male in so long… )

If so then tons of people use :sob: i honestly hate that eye tho

1 Like

Bump I guess?

Support! (:

Support

Those eyes look absolutely horrid :skull: Like why are the irises so tiny and why are there so many eye bags? Why??

2 Likes

Omg the lashes on those eyes? They don’t remind of the limelight style at all. They look s out of place.