FEATURE: addapting the hair and lipstick on the persons while creating the outfits so it matches!

The Mc has mostley a dressing game but the other characters dont then you have to add a script to make them change that takes a lot off time. this would be much easear.
Please support.

4 Likes

Moved to Writer’s Portal as this sounds like a customization feature for the Portal. :wink:

1 Like

i put it here because on an app you can do it too so i did not really knew were to put it thanks girl xxx

1 Like

Well the MC has a closet and can change with it most of the time her lips and hair but for the other characters that do not work then you need a code and that code you have to put in every background again or it will disappear in default so it would be nice that together with the outfit we could already addapt the lips and the hair. If you make a character and in defaul she has a black dress with brown shoes you would give her brown lips but in the second outfit you give her a red dress but she still will have the brown lips because she is created like that.

Yes for the MC because you can just do one label dressing game for one episode. And that i like to use for my mc not for the others.

Sorry that i am dutch…:smiley:

i don’t have a scrip problem i just find it annoying that you have to copy and past it every new scene and if you have a lot of people…

1 Like

What is that?

1 Like

Thanks girl xxx

1 Like

No it is even more difficult you have to create a duplicate of your character. But thanks anysway.

A dressing game can be used for any character! Also, an episode can have more than one dressing game-you just need to change the labels and gotos. Also, there’s a trick you can use to change the MC’s name into other’s character’s name= Highlight “MC” in your script, then Press Ctrl + F on your keyboard (Cmd + F for Macs). When you do this, a small grey box will pop up, and you need to click on ALL first! After you do this, you type in a character’s name in all caps-so if you decide to write the name ELLA in this box, then MC becomes ELLA.

(Just a cool changing name trick I learned from the wonderful @ Dara.Amarie )

Good luck with everything! :heart:

2 Likes

it is just a lot of work to change always the hair and lips in codes for all outfits of the other persons in that code and put it in each scene… we need to think at a lot of things already,