FEATURE: Androgynous and transmasc body type

Episode is starting to offer us body options for our trans girls (even if, imo, their shoulders are way too broad), but we don’t have anything for our trans guys or for non-binary folks. My suggestion is:

• For trans guys, an option in the “body styles” section of the female-bodied characters that removes the boobs, as well as faces with stubble and the haircuts already available to the guys. And some more masculine clothing while we are at it.

• For androgynous non-binary folks: A body type that is completely indistinct and offers no clue as to what the character’s assigned sex is. Flat torso, not too wide hips and shoulders, plus the option to have either clean-shaven or bearded faces, and all the existing hairstyles. Obviously, non-gendered/all-genders clothing options too.

Come on, episode, I literally cannot create myself in your game as of right now.

8 Likes

I love it! for the trans guys do u mean the female body shape just without boobs? sorry lol im just confused

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Yeah, that’s exactly it. Ideally it should be its own body type, but working with the limitations of the stuff that’s already there, the next best option would be to go to female body style and add an option with no boobs.

1 Like

OH PLEASE GOD YES all i want is an androgynous body type i am misgendered constantly on episode

1 Like

Having a no boobs option for females won’t work, because the clothing is designed to make it look like they have a large bust. For there to be a more flat chested look Episode would have to make a whole new body type with new clothing assets.

Support, but just being realistic that this might take a while to become reality.

Support

Support!

Closing this since we already have similar request threads: