FEATURE: Animals

I think animals feature would be really useful! Using overlays are boring and they can’t move. I would really appreciate it even if it’s just dogs or cats. Animations like barking, wagging tails, purring, etc would already be very nice!

Please like this post to support!

276 Likes

That would be AWESOME!!

It’d also be great to have kid characters. The shrunken adults just look wrong.

43 Likes

Yes, I agree overlays don’t do the trick we need animals…
SUPPORT!!

5 Likes

overlays do move fyi

1 Like

haha I agree on the shrunken adults

10 Likes

I know they do, but to make them move like naturally, it would mean to move their feet one by one, move the tails, move the mouths, and rotate or move the body… it would take more time and depressing :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Agree

2 Likes

supppooioorrrt!

3 Likes

Definitely support this!

3 Likes

A million times yes!!! That would be so cool. I especially am requesting horses because I am doing an episode version of once upon a time and if you’ve watched that show, you know there are so flipping many scenes with horses! It’s crazy :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Yes I’d like to see pets too!

3 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

I love that show.

4 Likes

I totally agree. Like then its extra work to spot direct. Its really annoying. Plus how a 3 year old girl gonna have a full grown chest?
It just doesn’t make sense

6 Likes

Support! Common pets like Monkey, dog, cats would be amazing!

5 Likes

right on

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

This sounds great!

2 Likes

Makes activity so the post is not closed.

2 Likes

Suggestion of how they could do it:
This feature would be great for stories containing pets or stories about shape shifters. This should be available for all animation styles with a couple templates of cats and dogs. The editable features could be:
Fur color and style
Ear shape
Face shape
Eye color and shape
Leg shape
Mouth shape
Nose shape
Tail shape
Some basic actions could be: sleep_stretched, sleep_curled, curled_awake, stretched_awake, stretch, yawn, walk, trot, run, idle, idle_sit, idle_lay, hiss(cat), bark(dog), bite, bite_receive, smack, smack_receive, attack, attack _receive, meow(cat) growl(dog), idle_angry, jump, eat, and an action for being carried that works when a human character does the hold baby action and the characters are placed correctly. The outfit options could be different collars or more if Episode chooses to make more. Cat and dog bed and food bowl overlays could be added along with more animal sounds like cat meow, cat hiss, dog whine and dog growl. They already have dog bark and cat screech.

EDIT
Since these would be characters, and Limelight is what Episode is currently working on, I would be okay if the animals were Limelight style.

7 Likes