FEATURE: Animals

They have a petting animation.
BUT WHAT DO WE PET?

4 Likes

I agree! Not a lot of stories have pets in them because they look static and don’t blend with the Episode style as overlays. Having this would definitely increase the complexity of the stories.

5 Likes

The Official Episode story Positively Princess has this feature where the horses move… I think this will be a brand new update on Episode…

4 Likes

I agree we really need them!

2 Likes

I hope so!!! And if the horses move/blink, maybe we even get cats and dogs that move, blink and do some animations!!! Ah, I’m in need of furry friends for some stories of mine

2 Likes

It would be great to have pets now! Limelight, please. I know we have dogs, cats, and bunnies as accessories but it would be nice to have them, like characters, maybe like overlays, to be able to interact with them. Dogs, cats, and horses at most would be awesome!

12 Likes

As much as I support this, it is in the wrong section and is a duplicate topic
Here is the main topic FEATURE: Animals
And here is the feature request guidelines so that next time you can put it in the right section :wink:
@Sydney_H

5 Likes

Bump :heart:
:cat::dog::cat2::dog2:

2 Likes

I never even though of that. Hopefully they add it in, I definitely support. :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

.Bump

2 Likes

I’ve always wanted animals like cats and dogs on episode, I mean the ones with the animals in the bags are cute but I never see them being used… Animals would be a great new update and especially for wolf related stories I think. I defiantly support this!:heartpulse:

3 Likes

This would be an amazing edition to episode stories! People could actually write stories centering a pet as the main character or a side character!

3 Likes

Support 100%

2 Likes

Wish that we will have the new characters SOON. Can’t you see we have a lot of pet’s lovers here? I am support. :wink:

3 Likes

My story is waiting for animal character with animations. Praying we will have it VERY SOON. Support! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I would really like it if they could add animals as it would be so cute!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

SUPPORT!!! SUPPORT!!! :heart::joy::blush:

2 Likes