FEATURE: Animation Generator

I am proposing an Animation generator (or animation wizard, as I call it) that allows you to plan, design, build, and submit animations for approval.

Much like a posing app for art, it would take time to put it together. You would plot every aspect of how you wanted the animation to work and look. Then Episode would take some time to review it and see if it was acceptable.

Episode could even offer something like a weekly or monthly vote for users to select their favorites on a ranked-choice scale. Instead of a popularity contest like we have on the forums where likes determine everything.

I think this would be a great way to offer even more of a hands-on approach to stories, as you would literally have a hand in potentially creating a new animation library.

Episode rarely releases new animations, so this could help move things along and bring to life some of the ideas that are posted about but never actualized.

34 Likes

support!!!

1 Like

Thank you, Alex. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Support!! This would be an awesome addition to the portal :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Support!

Bumping this to keep the thread active.

Please make sure to like the original post if you are interested in supporting this proposed feature. :partying_face:

1 Like

yes! this is such a good idea! suPPort! :clap:t3:

it would also be cool if we could pair our custom animations with props from the portal

Support

Support !!!

Support!

This is an absolutely fantastic idea and you have my full support! :heart:

1 Like

I really agree with the idea

2 Likes

Support!

Please make sure to like the original post if you are interested in supporting this proposed feature. :blush:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Please make sure to like the original post if you are interested in supporting this proposed feature. :partying_face:

2 Likes

This is a great idea!

2 Likes

Support <3

1 Like

bumpp! that’s a pretty great idea!

1 Like