FEATURE: App switch that turns the app from INK to LL and back

A setting in the app that swaps it between INK and LL… so you go into the settings, and select INK, LL, or Both so that the genres display the specific style that the reader likes.

BACK STORY: So… I’ve been on this app for years and took a break for like 6 months give or take… came back and all of my ink stories were buried. I. Love. INK. I open up Romance or Drama in the community stories like I used to… and then would pick a story. But they’re all LL now. I have to dig for hours to find a story that is INK…

I get LL is newer, but some of us still live for INK, and write in INK, and etc. But its so hard to find new INK stories…

16 Likes

support !!!

ughhhhhhh i want this sooo badly as an ink lover.

2 Likes

I literally left the app for 6 months for college and came back to read some INK and basically cried trying to find new INK stories buried in the LL.

2 Likes

support!!!
omgg this is awesome because i dont like reading in ink, i just don’t like how the characters look and move (I’m not even going to describe how they look like to me)
so whenever I find an interesting story title I always give it a go but then most of the stories I like to read are written in ink or dont have good directing

2 Likes

I can completely vibe with this. I am an INK lover and don’t enjoy LL, but all of the new stories are LL and it sucks trying to hunt down new INK.

This should be a thing. I think it would help with readers and writers as a whole! You have readers with a preference, and writers who feel like they are being buried by another art style.

3 Likes

bump!

1 Like

Bump and support! They should also add Classic and Promotional for this!

1 Like

Support💕

A few years ago I read a story where it had the option what style you could read like ink,limelight , classic. So hopefully episode could make it easier for everyone to he able to do that💕

3 Likes

This would make it easier to find what the reader wants and easier for certain stories to trend better.

2 Likes

I’m a ink lover and I write in ink this would be bomb

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

Yes I totally support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

same bro… i made a whole paragraph to send to episode because maybe if they put sections on the side, which still featured ink and limelight stories AND genres. (it would be so cool if they did it for classic too for all those retro people out there) i have no idea what happened to authors picks, or last months picks, season picks etc. when they had it there it was an amazing opportunity for authors to shine, and for readers to enjoy it.

episode, please add the feature. imagine how many more readers would come back and how many more authors would write. eventually everyone would enjoy both. think about the platform, and how many people would be more interested if they had 2 (or even 3, including classic) of the styles, them being ink and of course limelight. episode would be whole again. :thinking: :grinning:

1 Like

guys!! ask everyone fans of episode to like this feature post, we need to make it go viral !

post on social media, etc…

1 Like