FEATURE: Ask Forumers for Shelf Suggestions

And it was… ONCE! Now I’m doing it :sweat_smile: And I don’t even have instagram and I’m still making it work

2 Likes

@amberose to the rescue :partying_face:

YOU ARE A HERO! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Not all heroes wear capes :tipping_hand_woman:

1 Like

BUMP! Will they listen to a reasonable request for once?!

1 Like

This hasn’t been bumped in a while… I guess because I took it upon myself :woman_shrugging: But I’d still want this to become an official ‘thing’ instead of an Amberose ‘thing’

they need a shelf for newly published stories and those stories each get a month on that shelf before they are added to the genres

1 Like

Good idea. I agree that the “new stories” section is far too small and doesn’t show enough “newly published” stories. You should make a feature suggestion for that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

where do i do that?

Make a new topic and put it in the mobile app features section in the feature and art suggestions tab and just say what you want it to be like. Read this too: Feature Request Guidelines

1 Like

i did it

1 Like

Every community member as well as player of Episode has every opportunity to leave feedback on what they would like to see on shelves on the many avenues that Episode provides (forums, social media, trouble tickets, etc). Simply create a thread about it on the forums or post about it on IG/Facebook/Twitter. No need for this thread as there are already plenty of places to express your opinions and wants. Thanks all.