FEATURE: Ask Forumers for Shelf Suggestions

What would you like to see on this shelf?

At this point in time, only people who have instagram get asked this question.

I’d really love it if the forum community would also get a chance to comment their story suggestions for the shelves too.

Please like and support :blush:

25 Likes

I agree with this and support it! Especially because not everyone uses social media for multiple reasons. Plus there’s a lot of people here, too.

1 Like

Thank you :grin: And yeah, so true.

1 Like

It worked y’all

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Bump, since I noticed the Hot Pursuit recommendations was only on instagram

2 Likes

Bump. I won’t let this thread be inactive for 30 days before people on the forum get a word in every shelf recommendation, not just the Thriller one!

2 Likes

Aww thank you :blush:

2 Likes

No problem :wink: such a great idea deserves all the support it can get.^^

2 Likes

Suport! Why are the Instagram users getting special treatment?

1 Like

Thanks Lovie :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Bump!

1 Like

Hey Amberrose,

What if you made a thread asking the forumers, maybe the episode shelve creators will see it? (Like when they ask on the creators instagram, you know the theme and make a thread on the forums asking the same thing.)

1 Like

Hmmm… I suppose I could always pinch the photo they usually upload on IG, post it here and see what happens :woman_shrugging: TBH I never thought to do it myself since SydneyH made a thread for it almost immediately after I made this thread, so I sort of thought it would just continue (unless all the forum recommendations were so bad they decided to stop asking us :flushed:)

2 Likes

I think you should go for it :1st_place_medal:

1 Like

I was thinking about a bump

1 Like

poke poke poke poke poke poke

They posted a new suggestion on their insta

yell whisper dooo it dooo it

1 Like

Oooh, thanks for telling me!

The one problem with this was that I don’t have insta so I never know when they do post HAHA

2 Likes

Bump!

1 Like

Bump :innocent:

You would think this would be easy to add onto the Forums, hmm… :thinking:

1 Like