FEATURE: Auto-Save

noo**:joy:

Ugh, it was awful! :sweat_smile: The scene is a bit different now, but at least it didn’t take me too long to recreate. Still! :triumph:

1 Like

Thia would be so helpful! SUPPORT AND BUMP :heart:

BUMP!

I find it relatively easy when writing because I can just keep type-typing and quickly press the ctrl+s button and have it saves and continue to type, but sometimes you can forget so support! :heart:

1 Like

Auto Save = Auto Bump ?

1 Like

oo

I definitely support this! Sometimes I’ve written a lot which I’m proud of and then I accidentally go back. It’s really frustrating, especially if you want to publish in an hour or so! Auto-Save would be a major live-saver then! although I do agree on with you on going back because of a mistake. So having a toggle might also save a few lives. Maybe it would be another good idea to put a choice on to make sure that the writer wants to go back, though that only works in some cases… :sparkling_heart::+1:

1 Like

please… support. i was casually writing and wrote over 100 lines than my laptop freezes and looses all my hard work… smh. but i made it better ig…

1 Like

Support! Definitely with the toggle feature. There’s the “See All Previous Revisions” link on the bottom left of the portal. I’ve had to use that before when I saved by accident. And then there’s always CTRL + Z for undo. That’s one of my best friends. It works even after you save until you exit the episode you’re working on.

2 Likes

AH YES

I forgot about this

BUMP ~

rip bump ~

I support 100000%. I literally just wrote 600 lines give or take and my internet decided to just shut down! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Support

I’m tired of Ctrl+S’ing every time I type something :sleepy:

1 Like

thank you <3

Support.

I just lost a few hundred lines when the portal overloaded my browser, and I’m REALLY feeling discouraged about trying to re-do everything I just did. :sob:

BUMP

:free:

Support :star_struck:

Same here

bump!

Support! I do it automatically now like save every few minutes but this would be handy.