FEATURE: Background Music

Christmas music would be awesome actually. I know Episode could record their own of the older songs that no longer have royalty/license fees etc when you record your own version.

3 Likes

I think Christmas Music would be amazing! Especially for stories that have a Christmas scene or theme!

2 Likes

Yes :heart_eyes: exactly.
I really wish they can add some.

2 Likes

:deciduous_tree: bump

Bump and support!!! :two_hearts:

A sneeze sound perhaps, humming, food wrappers, throwing something in the trash can, a punch, equal amounts of male and female spoken sounds, these are the ones I can think of right now. I also hope they put sounds and music in categories to keep it more organized and make things easier to find.

1 Like

I support. <3

1 Like

more neutral background music

1 Like

I need the mission impossible music so support ! :joy:

2 Likes

The violin/viola can then enter with a heartfelt, lyrical melody, weaving seamlessly with the piano. The combination of these instruments allows for a balance between passion and subtlety.

1 Like

Support! Can’t wait for Episode to add their next batch of tracks!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m waiting for it too.

1 Like

Support! I am currently in the process of writing a Sci Fi story and would love more futuristic sounds and music.

Good luck on your journey.

Support💖

1 Like

Support and sharing: FEATURE: Music Poll! 🎶 Let's Vote! 🌟 so you can vote directly to the development team! Idk when the voting closes but click and vote now! :slight_smile:

1 Like