FEATURE: Backgrounds creator

It would be awesome to have backgrounds creators in the Writers portal.

There should be rooms (with different wallpapers), furniture and other stuff.

In backgrounds creator we should have the ability to move furniture to different spots and make the background we like.

[ :dizzy: :sparkles: Please like this post to get it noticed! Only suggestions with enough likes will get their attention, as promised! :sparkles: :dizzy: ]

Cora this is a super cool idea, It might be hard to add for the episode team, but I definetly think they should add this (And maybe to add on to your thing) Different colors of the same type of furniture.

I support this!

Great idea, :grin: I support this. :+1:t3:

Geat idea

Yes support 100%

I think this would be really cool when you just want quickbackground a for scene and don’t feel like making one or requesting for one. If there is a way to make this happen, though, I think it should have its own little section at the top of the page, (like how the backgrounds page is arranged) unless that was what you were talking about, if so ignore this so I won’t feel embarrassed. :sweat_smile:

i can make you a custimized background if you want to???:grinning::grinning::grinning:

This is cool and I dont have to find backgrounds hard on google
Support!

(1 month later…) x.x

By the time I read background creator your already supported

That would be so awesome, great idea! :smile:

SUPPORT :purple_heart:
This would be seriously awesome and what if we could change the colors, oh man, fun !

This would be awesome! We wouldn’t have to worry about the image size or waiting forever for it to be approved!

How is this is NOT a feature part of the Writer’s Portal yet? :sunglasses::revolving_hearts:
It is too awesome <3

I love this idea! So basically designing a room?! Episode definitely should add this!:clap::smiley: :heart: