FEATURE: Be Able To Remove Banned Stories 🍀

Hope I’m in the right category :wave: :black_heart:

Background information which can be read here: Have You Lost Space on Your Recommended Shelf? 🥺

This is honestly upsetting that we’ve lose a spot and instead it loads blue. I believe that when a story is banned and it’s in our favorites/recommended, Episode should give us an option to remove it. It can look something like this:

No title, just a white cover with an X at the top. Nothing else.

I hope you support this so we can fight for the spaces we lost back! And yes, I say favorites in addition to recommended, because the story we lost, if it’s in our favorites, takes up a spot in our favorites as well and even though the limit on favorites is way more than recommended, I believe we should have an option to remove it from both. Sometimes, people get their stories removed off the app (they weren’t banned). In this case, it would apply for this as well and many more scenarios of how we lost a spot or spots.

Tags:
@Annieways because she’s been fighting for this. And I know other people have been fighting for this. We need to fight for this, we NEED our spots back :bat:

35 Likes

Support❤️

2 Likes

That is a bit waeird that we cant remove it

3 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support :100::tulip:

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!

Yes, please Episode! Still haven’t received any update on my support ticket :disappointed:

1 Like

SUPPORT :black_heart:

1 Like

Support :cowboy_hat_face::heart:

Support :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Support :heart:

Support

Thanks for supporting guys :pleading_face: :broken_heart:

B
U
M
P

Thank you :wilted_flower: :pleading_face:

1 Like

Support! I’ve never had this issue, but I can see how it could be very annoying.

Bump :pleading_face:

Support.

Bump :sad_panda:

1 Like