FEATURE: BEANIES (for males)

Halfway through my story, I decided my MC needed an entirely new outfit from the gate, and I thought he would look cute in a beanie, so I went into the clothing section with high hopes and came out very disappointed.

MY BABY NEEDS A BEANIE TO KEEP HIS SWEET LITTLE NUGGET WARM YEAR ROUND!!

35 Likes

Support! :purple_heart: (I want beanies for guys, I find peeps with beanies so cute :ok_hand:)

1 Like

Lol I literally spat my water out reading this :joy: I have a feeling we would be great friends!!
Oh and… SUPPORTTTTT :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

SUPPORT. But I want them for females too… :unamused:

1 Like

Do you mean for ink? Because LL has beanies?

1 Like

I thought females already had beanies in LL, pretty sure I saw them not too long ago :thinking:

LL does have beanies for females (but even those are limited) and I’m pretty sure Ink has beanies :thinking:

Lol I usually scream must of what pops up in my head and when I saw there was no beanies I gasped so loud then that popped in my head and I got the typing :joy: I bet we could be great friends :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Lol if you’re weird than we’d get along great :joy::joy:

I don´t see any LL female beanies :roll_eyes: There’s just headbands and headwraps…

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Just type beanie in the search bar and they appear :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Wow okay thanksss! I looked all over the accessories tab :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Np, I didn’t find these until about a month ago when I just scrolled through all the clothing items (a lot aren’t categories in the right area) they’re really cute just wish there were more colors for them :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

YESSS PLEASE

I LOVE BEANIES

ehm… I don’t like the current beanies, it’s not something people would wear in the middle of summer, it looks more like winter beanies. And they don’t fit all of the hairstyles.

I hope we get some bootiful beanies :tired_face:

2 Likes

bump :tophat:

YEAH!! LET’S WARM THOSE NUGGETS!! :laughing:

1 Like

JOIN THE FIGHT!

HELP WARM THOSE NUGGETS!! :sunny:

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Bump