FEATURE: Beards and mustaches

:pencil2:HelLo everyone! I’m new to this and I like Episode so far!:sparkles:I have a suggestion tho, that’s VERY urgent! I NEED BEARDS and mustaches for my older male characters! I simply can’t finish my story without them! It would be AMAZING to see those on the app!:confounded::pen:

10 Likes

They do have beards tho in LL & welcome

2 Likes

:sparkles:Yes I know and ty!:hugs:I just meant really long beards, ya know the wizard type beards! It would be awsome if that was added !:zap::sparkles:

3 Likes

We also need only moustaches because we can’t just simply give them beards all the time, it doesn’t satisfy me lol :joy:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! :blush::heart::sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:
hope you enjoy it here :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: If u wanna be my friend, them message me :eyes:
And Support!
Maybe name the title like FEATURE: Beards and mustaches

1 Like

:sparkles:Thanks, and will do!:sparkles::grin:

1 Like

Haha I agree!:grin:

2 Likes

I agree. I wish there were more facial hair options for men. And body types, but that’s another issue.

1 Like

Support but this is a duplicate thread.

2 Likes

Hey! I uploaded this for myself, you’re welcome to use it:
Screen Shot 2020-12-02 at 10.11.26 AM

But yes, SUPPORT!

1 Like

You should include some pictures so the artist know what exactly type of look you want for the beards!

BUT SUPPORT!!

1 Like

wheres the other?

1 Like

:sparkling_heart:Ty! That looks really good, like a Santa beard!:grin::sparkles:

1 Like

:pencil2:Hi! That’s a good IDEA! I think I will do that! I’m having an amazing BRAINSTORM! Ty!:art::brain:

1 Like

Haha yeah that’s why I needed it!

1 Like

no prob !!

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: