FEATURE: Being able to choose a specific chapter to replay instead of the entire story!

Mostly, this would apply to multiple ending stories. I don’t know about you guys, but often, after reading stories that have multiple endings, I often end up wondering what would have happened if I chose another choice instead of the one I made. (E.G. Choosing between 2 different love interests or whatnot) I just finished a pretty good story, and wanted to replay it again to see what different ending I would get.

BUTTT it’s so annoying, having to replay the entire story just to get to the chapter you want to get to!! Also, it wastes a ton of passes, because you already know what will happen, but the only reasons why you were replaying this story in the first place were to get to that certain chapter and make a different choice. (e.g. choosing the second / third love interests instead of the one you chose.)

This should become a feature!! I would absolutely love having a feature where you can choose to replay certain chapters of a story (which will use up a pass because you ARE technically replaying that chapter), instead of having to replay the entire story.

Also, I appreciate all those hard-working authors out there who let their readers see what the alternative ending would have been like, instead of making the reader replay the entire story just to see a different ending. I don’t know about your guys’ opinions, but this is just mine!! :kissing_heart: :blush:

15 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Bump!:two_hearts:

1 Like

Maybe some sort of checkpoint system would be helpful.

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

Selecting a random chapter to read wouldn’t let you see alternative endings because they are based on gains/points. If you restart a story and skip to the end, you wouldn’t have gained the points/gains needed to see a particular ending. It is up to the author to allow readers to see alternative endings.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Yes, I support this! :smile:

1 Like

Think this has already been suggested here: FEATURE: Read again Chapter :slight_smile: