FEATURE: Being Able To Report Episode-Made Stories!

Ok, so I noticed that we can’t report ALL stories, like Episode Original Stories…

DISCLAIMER
Please note: This is not a thread blaming the Episode team for some of their own stories slipping past the reviews…

If there is already a thread for this that I haven’t seen yet, please link it below so I can support! I haven’t seen a thread like this yet… So…

I think we’ve been having a lot of problems with stories not following the guidelines, even stories that Episode itself has made. (Again, not blaming Episode in any way for this)

I think it would be helpful if we had the chance to report the story if it managed to slip through the reviewing cracks… That way, maybe the Episode Team will be able to see that this is not the right kind of story to be representing Episode and that it should be removed immediately. Or just simply modified.

This is just an idea… If you guys have any other ideas on this topic feel free to chat about them down below!

Also, support this thread, as I feel we really should be able to report ALL stories!

Cheers! :heartpulse:

~Star :star:

35 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Omg thanks soo much!

Thanks a bunch!!! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Support!

1 Like