FEATURE: Better Quality Hairstyles! (Men & Women)

It’s honestly EXHAUSTING how many threads are created in demand of better quality hairstyles or more hairstyles FOR AFRO HAIR Why is it that Afro hair is always on the short end of the delivery or never addressed?

The quality of some of these hairstyles is sad compared to other looser curl patterns, While I understand that there is “lack of” in the team. That’s still not an issue to not address it! And has never been by the Episode Art staff, but by users in defense!

When the limelight skins round 1 came out with funky quality EPISODE addresses it. This problem has been happening since INK and what? We don’t deserve the same respect? Does the art staff really look at these styles as their best?

I have seen the #NoticeMeEpisode on Instagram is featuring more Black images which are good Brownie points, but this is an issue that has never been addressed for YEARS! When will it be our time to address this?

32 Likes

support 100

2 Likes

At this point, I’ll start spreading it, this has never been addressed for YEARS. It’s tiring at this point. The last hairstyle was what? A flatten Sideways peacock? Shaking my damn head.

7 Likes

personally sometimes I feel like I shouldn’t talk about the hair movement on episode, cause I thought I was the only one bugged by it but, the quality of the hair design is different

4 Likes

This is not a movement, at this point it’s just decency. At the very least address it, but I’ll make another thread for out of the art + animations.

5 Likes

I don’t think episode would, they haven’t put more options for natural hair in ink, but they have maybe 6 or 7 in LL

1 Like

WE SHALL START A REVOLUTION TO GET OUR AFRO TEXTURED HAIR FROM EPISODE! I’VE DONE IT BEFORE AND I’LL DO IT AGAIN!!!

(this is a f*cking sentence)

7 Likes

Already Emailed. :sob: :triumph:

4 Likes

if they don’t release more afro hairstyles this upcoming update, imma riot. :sob:

5 Likes

Bump

It’s been two days with no response.

1 Like

BUmp

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Yea people have been complaining about this and bringing it up for a very long time. I honestly don’t think we’ll ever get more afrocentric hairstyles tbh…

4 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

If anyone is wondering about an update here

I show this because this isn’t just a basic feature to me and I think our Black Episode Community deserves it. Let’s see if they actually listen:

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like