FEATURE: Birthmarks in character setting

it would be a lil helpful to have birthmarks in the character setting and not in the character dressing because if i want to have character Matching outfit and the outfit has like birthmark/moles/freckles the character that is Matching outfit that isn’t suppose to have that has the birthmark. I know we can create a new outfit and copy the exact outfit but this is taking a lil time…

25 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Support
even tho i dont have a birthmark ;-;
but it would be nice to see it on characters
if they put it in outfits i swear- :triumph:
and who wears freckles as an outfit do they just go like
“HEY KIDS, LOOK AT MY GUCCI FRECKLES I BOUGHT FROM DOLLAR TREE”

6 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

I Support!

1 Like

There’s already a bunch of requests like this - have been for years. For tattoos as well. And lately chesthairs too.
But I’m afraid it might be easier said than done if they’ve made them the way I think they have (using clothings meshes). That would mean they’d be forced to redo all of them.
Still hope they’ll take the time to do so though, because having them among clothing isn’t optimal.
In the meantime I’m afraid you´ll have to do what we all do and create multiple similair outfits for all characters with character differences, such as birthmarks or freckles. :persevere:

3 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support! :heart:

1 Like

support!

Support!

or even more options to add multiple birthmarks/freckles etc. it would be so nice to be able to have freckles AND a scar on the same character at the same time

:joy::joy::sob:support

1 Like