Feature: Can we get notified when writers respond to fanmail? Can we also have a feed page since there's a following feature on Episode?

Episode does not notify you when an author replies to your fanmail and I find that upsetting, especially if its a writer that gets tons of them where your particular message has probably been drowned in all of them. We need a feature where we can be notified when they respond. :confused:

Also if I follow an author, I want to see when they post a new episode or a new story! It would be nice to have a feed section where we can see new things from the writers we follow. I’m not a person that really keeps up with social media. I have to say that Instagram is convenient but since we have a follow feature on Episode, it would be nice to have a “feed” of updates on new episodes and stories by writers we follow as well.

18 Likes

I totally support! Especially when some authors take a while to update it gets hard remembering to check all the time

2 Likes

It does! I seldom if not ever check back on stories that have been in my library for too long if the author hasn’t been active enough.

1 Like

100% support!

1 Like

Support! But so that it isn’t closed, I’d change the title to Feature: insert text

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

support 100% !!!

1 Like

Yes support!
Seriously the follow feature has like no use at the moment other than maybe not losing an author.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: