FEATURE: Categorizing Animation, Music/Sound, and Props

Finding animations, sound/music, and props takes a lot of time. You have to go through all the animations, music/sounds, and props if you wanna find one thing :triumph:. I know there’s a search option, but honestly, it’s still not that useful if you don’t remember the animation, sound, or prop name. If I wanna find something but I don’t remember the name, the search option becomes useless and I just have to go through everything in the end. There are so many animations and sounds, that going through them puts a lot of extra time into writing :weary: :tired_face:

I think it would be really convenient and time-saving if the Episode team could kindy categorize the animation, sounds, and props into sections according to their types. Like, separate the animations according to emotions, talk, and idle. And sorting the music/sound to their needs. And lastly, separating the props into sections like food, book/notes, objects, drinks, or other things they have while also giving them options to see all the animations, sounds, and props together. :sweat: :pleading_face:

Tags

@Allie_Diamond_Epy @JemU776 @EpisodeGirl @AMagic @amberose @Ashy702 @asha_queen @AshlynG @Batman54 @Baleigh_episode @Apes @Cami_epy @Cass_writes @Chocolate_Mama @CinnamonToast @Elaina.p @gigistorm @Luna_B_Vand.er @Luna_Kesem @lanafrazer_episode @Madhu @Chida @Phoenix_Hope @talesbyrose @Problematic_Patrick @Roy @superb @Izzy @UnicornPlayz.Episode @MTB @Writer_SA @aze_nieve @Audacious_Writer @Jelly_Pringlez @VanessaWritess VanessaWrites VanessaWritess
@KateRymshina @mdrawzz @MiyakoMiyu @Queen_Jay @Trapezeamazing @Aquabelle @epy.neha @kiera2728 @mnemosyne @Vividly @kiry.episode @amberh.episode

Let me know anyone wants their tags removed.

18 Likes

bump! support!

1 Like

Can my tag be removed? And support!

1 Like

I support, but you may want to change the thread title to say “FEATURE:” before everything else. Otherwise, this thread will be closed.

1 Like

Yes.

Thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Support! Plz tag me next time. :heart:

1 Like

I didn’t mean for you to add the quotes to the title, @Ashy702 :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol what did you mean? I don’t use Episode forums that much so I still don’t know a lot stuff.

Support

1 Like

You put quotation marks for FEATURE. I meant that you make your title like this:

FEATURE: Categorizing Animation, Music/Sound, and Props

1 Like

support!!

1 Like

Oh, no that was a pure accident I was lazy so I just copied it from your reply lol

1 Like

100% Support from me!! I really understand the struggle of trying to find the right music/prop/animation :sweat_smile: btw thx for the tag hun!

2 Likes

Yeah, ikr? And your welcome!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

I agree with this! Pls tag me next time! I fully support!

2 Likes

Support! :blob_hearts: :eyes:

1 Like

Support about the props and music, but maybe it will be helpful for you that animations are already segregated by the things you mentioned in the art catalogue.

2 Likes

Supportt

1 Like