FEATURE: Category Buttons

Yes, the home screen has buttons for each category, but what I’m taking about is at the top of the page. Depending on where you are in the forums, but I find it difficult to get back to the home or previous page. In the old forums it had a way for you to easily get back. I think it looked like Community > Directing Help & Tips > How do you do overlays? or something like that. It would be really cool to have it on the new forums! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @sfg ! I just wanted to make sure that I am understanding correctly and see if I might be able to help out. When you click on the Episode logo on the top left hand corner it should take you back to the Categories page. And if you click on the category below the topic subject (for example, it says “Site Feedback” under the thread title in this thread) it will take you back to that specific category.

I hope this helps a bit and please let me know if you meant something else. Thanks a bunch :ok_hand:

Oh thank you! I didn’t know that. Still new to this whole thing. :+1:t2:

1 Like

No problem at all. If that has helped I’ll go ahead and close the thread, with your permission :slight_smile:

1 Like

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: