FEATURE: change colour of script background

So I know this probably doesn’t really bother many of you and to be honest I can cope with it, but it would be nice to be able to change the script background. I’m dyslexic so reading black on white can be quite straining on my eyes. People who are dyslexic sometimes struggle to read black font on a white background, for some people the words move or go wavy, for me the letters seem to get a little light behind them that twinkles. I can still read text fine but its just a little bit more straining to.
It would be nice to be able to tone the colour of the background which can make it a little easier to read.

Edit: just to confirm I mean the colour of the script background in the portal not on the app
:+1:

11 Likes

Ik this is super late but oh well

You could try the Dark Reader extension for Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-reader/eimadpbcbfnmbkopoojfekhnkhdbieeh/related?hl=en

The extension has several different sliders so you can customize the way a page looks.

1 Like

I didn’t even know that existed ha ha ha awsome that’s going make my life much easier :slight_smile: thank you :+1:

1 Like

You’re welcome :two_hearts:

1 Like

Bump!

support!