FEATURE: Character Scale in Character Creator

It would be nice to have the option to enter the characters’ scale sizes during creation, i.e. instead of scaling to 1.28 by default I want my character to scale to 1.35 by default. We would need less “spot positioning” coding while writing with this enhancement. Just an idea.

9 Likes

There are many scenes that work well without having to shrink the characters. The 1.28 is defaulted because it is supposed to be closest to the “camera” without zooming. The backgrounds have smaller features to allow for layering and depth in the stories. Of course it won’t eliminate spot directing, but it will reduce the amount when you would use the enter and exit commands.

You can’t deny that it looks weird to see the character grow as it walks on/off screen or shrink/grow to the size of other characters as it exits. I realize that this can be fixed with spot direction, but why not make writing a little easier for everyone?

1 Like

I like your idea by the way!

2 Likes

Thanks Anniekjuh.X!

1 Like

Agree ! :+1:

2 Likes

NOTICE

Request topics are not places to discuss the legitimacy of a requested feature. If you have an opinion on it, PM the owner and have your discussion there. If you’re not in support of something, you don’t need to spout off your opinion on why it isn’t needed.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions about the forum. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like