FEATURE: Choice statistics

so I remember that in the social feed that was in the past we could see how many % of ppl chose between a few choices, and I think it can be super useful for stories as well. like imagine writing a choice and seeing how many ppl chose option x or y.

38 Likes

support!!!

1 Like

REALLY?? THAT WAS POSSIBLE?!?!

Support!

3 Likes

Yes, it’s very popular in game companies like Telltale where they use choices, so it would make sense for Episode to have the same! Especially for action, horror, and fantasy stories! Imagine the possibilities!

Examples:

53% of players chose to "End Dean’s suffering."
47% of players chose to "Leave Dean to suffer."

67% of players chose to "Save Jericho"
33% of players chose to "Leave Jericho to Burn"

9 Likes

Yes!
Reminds me of Life is Strange where you could see choices at the end of every chapter, it was super cool!

Support!

4 Likes

Support!

tags (sorry if you didn't want to be tagged)

@AmeliClemonte @epy.neha @Pinkrose @LISAANNEMARIEE @DaluGray @Superpup @YoucancallmeB @episode.mistletoe @episodemichi @SpookySherry @hollywood.episode @anon37186038 @Aquabelle @Youngbl00d @PurpleRadiance @kiera2728 @Golden.aura @GoldenWaves

9 Likes

Support! That would be amazing!

ughhh support! :tired_face:

Support

Support!

Also, imagine something like “Dean will remember that.” After you make a choice, whether negative or positive. Rather than it being a reader message at the top, it should be something that fades in and out at these positions:

top left
top right
top middle
bottom left
bottom right
bottom middle

and it has a little symbol for the character, and you can change the color of it for a negative or positive response to the choice you made.

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support!

Support! :100:

Support! 100%.

support

Support

Support!

SUPPORTTT. (body unclear)