Feature: classical music

While planning a scene in my script, I found myself struggling to find music that could fit the ambiance of the scene I was directing and suddenly had an idea: Why episode don’t release classical music for us to use ?

Let me explain myself, whereas it be in old or recent movies we can often spot a classical theme used to go with introduction or intense scene. I personally believe it would make a great addition to the episode catalogue and offer us a lot of new creative possibilities.

Classical themes have another huge advantage: they’re royalty free! Therefore, Episode wouldn’t have to pay anyone to implement them and doesn’t have to hire any composer either…

What. do you think of this idea? If, like me you think It could be beneficial to us, please support this thread by liking and commenting your ideas!

With love, Louve

2 Likes

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: