FEATURE: Cleft Chin Faces For Women!

I’d love to see some cleft chin face options for women. Episode could take face shapes that are most commonly used, (diamond, soft heart, diamond long, maybe more) and alter the shape of their chins.
I’ve edited the diamond face shape as an example of the two kinds of cleft chins I’d like to see included! :heart:

Soft cleft chin on diamond face:

Prominent cleft chin on diamond face:

Of course, this would be cool on other face shapes as well and not JUST on the diamond shape! :smile_cat: I just am not in the mood to edit 5 different face shapes right now, but this should give you an idea of what I mean! :heart:

27 Likes

Bump!!

3 Likes

Bump and support!

3 Likes

Thank you mucho! :heart:

2 Likes

Yayy :heart:

3 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

yeah I have a cliff chin, I’d love this as a feature. SUPPORT

2 Likes

Support and bump!!

2 Likes

ABSOLUTELY SUPPORT!!!

Because I have a cleft chin in real life (Some of my family call it a “butt chin”, but they are just jealous :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :woman_shrugging:t4:)

2 Likes

I think they are so beautiful and rare!! :heart:

1 Like

Awwwww!!! Thanks sweetness!!! :heart:

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

bump

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support! I happen to have one aha, so it’d be cool to see.

2 Likes

I think we should also do a one breast and a no breast option so if they need to get one removed or if you want the character to not have them because they are a kid… its just really upsetting because for the men you can add them if there trans but for the woman there is no option to be completely flat chested

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes