FEATURE/CLOTHING: "Branded" clothing on Episode!

Hello! :sparkling_heart: So I was thinking about having a section and a dropdown menu for “Brands” that Episode creates,
for example, Fable, Elysium Accessories, Shooting Star, Sapphire’s Closet, Ivory Fashion e.t.c :thinking:

And that way we can have “SPECIAL” Outfits, and it would change a lot, for example Prom clothing would be under something like “Illume Fashion”

Maybe we could even have an aesthetic brand like Mirage Collection and it would be very aesthetic (retro, e.t.c)

Something like this?:

(yes I made that) ^^

For example, You can probably tell that “Bliss Maternity” would be for Maternity clothing, and Petal Roses could be for Dates, Romance, or Prom. It could even be a nature romance if you’d like. Anything added that month would have a (NEW) beside it, indicating it is new to the collection, or has been updated. :purple_heart:

> P.S - Let me know what you think! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

23 Likes

Support and I never thought of that before :joy::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Thanks haha! I’m glad you like it :relaxed:

2 Likes

Same!! I was making some brand names and logos too!! Support!!

3 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

SUPPORT yesssssss I think you’re the first person to have come up with this!!

1 Like

It’d be even better to make backgrounds of these names!

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Yes! I agree! With maybe backgrounds of shops, for ex: Luxe would have a background on the side-bar about Luxurious stuff, while Bliss Maternity would have a softer approach and floral maternity wear with a background for itself. I really like that idea you added on! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Love this idea!

1 Like

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: