FEATURE: Community Catalog!

If you are a writer, you may know backgrounds/overlays can take time to approve or maybe is hard to find specific backgrounds/overlays that you need. That’s why I think there should be a community catalog where people can upload backgrounds/overlay for everyone to use. Like you upload and Episode either approve or not, and if the background/overlay its approved everyone will be able to see it and use it.

Something like this:

38 Likes

Cool! Support.

2 Likes

This is such a cool idea! Support!!

2 Likes

Sounds like a great idea! I do have to mention this is in the wrong category. :sweat_smile:
It’s supposed to be in one of the ‘Feature + Art suggestions’ tabs. That way Episode will probably notice it (sooner)! I don’t know how to change it though, I’m sorry. :grimacing:

Edit: Okay, or maybe not. :rofl:

2 Likes

Haven’t seen a request like this one before :new: We will make sure to add this to the request list :astonished:

13 Likes

SUPPORT!!! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

I changed it, hope is right now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

MAJOR SUPPORT for this!!! This would be reaaaally helpful to a lot of people! Especially those who have anxiety about reaching out to new people to see if they’re willing to help out.

1 Like

Support~

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Big A Support**

2 Likes

Oh PLEASE!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support! Still, I think there should maybe be 3 catalogs. One for Episode’s backgrounds, one for the community, and one for our own. Just so that overlays/backgrounds unique to certain stories can remain that way.

5 Likes

Support all the way! :heart:

1 Like

bump

Yes.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Major support!

2 Likes

Support!! In this way, we could actually save a lot of time to look for certain background.

2 Likes