FEATURE: Compare More Points Per Line

As some of you may know (others may not), we used to be able to compare more than two sets of points on a single line:
if (CHAR1 > CHAR2 > CHAR3)
but we haven’t been able to do this for quite some time, so we’ve had to make use of the if/elif/else system within if/elif/else in order to achieve the same goal.

I haven’t been able to find another thread about this and nor have I seen anywhere why the feature was ever removed so I’ve created this thread in the hopes that it can be brought back for the sake of convenience (for both experienced and new writers/coders).

If you agree and would like to see this coding feature re-instated and/or improved, please like this post and comment your support. :relaxed:

24 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support !

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Support :heartbeat:

2 Likes

I would definitely support for this because it takes hours to code and plus this problem, it’s annoying!!

A HUGE SUPPORT!!!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Ikr! It would be sooo much easier if we could just compare it on the one line instead. :sob:
It’d also be a lot easier to grasp for new authors than if/elif/else within if/elif/else.
I haven’t really done a whole lot of branching myself until recently (and I’ve been in the community for awhile but I’m mostly a non-branching author) so I would really appreciate it if they brought back the old way of comparing points or perhaps create another method that’s simpler than the current one.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like

support

1 Like

Bump (:

Support!!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like