FEATURE: Copy Character

Know what’d be the best thing in the ENTIRE world? If there were some way we could copy a character in the cc portal and not just in script (maybe right clicking on their name?). This would be SO helpful when creating a character’s biological family, doppelganger, evil twin, etc as it’d be MUCH less tedious.

12 Likes

Are you asking about copying a character in the story? O: If so, there’s already a “copy” character command!
Do @CHARACTER2 becomes CHARACTER

3 Likes

Not quite! But that’s still SUPER helpful to know!! I’m specifically talking about when you’re customizing a character, so It’s more for making similar characters. Reflections, work with that (which still helps me regardless) so thank you for givin me that little word of wisdom! :smiley:

1 Like

well that is how it works. I use it for cc charaters. because if the charater has been cc it can copy the cc (and clothing) over to the other charatere

1 Like

Really! Well I do think it’d be helpful to be able to do it in the create character side of things- I’m gonna edit my post a bit and tell me if there’s in easy fix :grin:

1 Like

You can! Right after you put the script of the CC, use the duplicate command and it’ll show the exact copy! :smiley:

1 Like

Is there a way you can rename the character by an chance? Bc boy is this some good news!

yes . with display name. just write the same name

1 Like

It would be great on the Create Character screen to have a Copy Character button, similar to the one the Create Outfit screen has.

1 Like