FEATURE: Creating A Classic Shelf

Support!

Just here to give a little bump of encougment.

How did you see your reader engagement score (completely unrelated lol)

2 Likes

how about the ability to search only in that style .when you search a story you can tag .classick. limelight and ink .so its only stories that there show up. it would also be cool if you could at the same time search genre

7 Likes

If the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy had babies would they take your teeth and leave chocolate for you?

This feature would be really nice to have.
Support!

2 Likes

I support! They should at least do it for people who make, and like classic, some peeps may not like the newer styles

2 Likes

That would be awesome!

1 Like

I love this idea! I have quite a few stories but most of mine are Classic. I do like Ink but I still prefer Classic over Ink and Limelight.
I just published a new Classic story the other day its called "Crazy for you:) <3

8 Likes

Ugh yes, support! I would also personally like to see old featured stories because I recall there was some really good stories (in classic) like:

Always Talk to Strangers
The President’s Daughter

(But that’s all I remember tho. Would’ve remember more if I had my old account…)

4 Likes

I think this is a great idea. I don’t think it should be life a shelf though like Asian Voice and Black History Month. I think it should be a permanent category like Romance and Drama

6 Likes

GR THE CLASSIC STORY, CLONE AND THE FOEQUAL YEAS.y

1 Like

ALSO YASs

Still support this and I’m waiting for it to happen. It really is difficult to find Classic stories without having to deep-dive for hours. Also, I love Beautiful Destruction, it’s one of my favourite stories @LanaAugustine and @RMM how did you get your reader engagement score (I’m curious)?

Bump~

4 Likes

Bumping again ~

As someone who has been going around the forums and strongly expressing their grief over how it seems everyone has moved past Classic Style, we definitely need this! Support!

7 Likes

Bumpidy Bumpity Bump!

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

I agree 100%. I would recommend all of my classic stories, including one that was featured on the “December picks” shelf if it weren’t for this clothing glitch. I really hope they get this classic story outfit bug fixed.

5 Likes

I’ll read it as soon as the dang glitch is fixed.

3 Likes

I love classic more than any other style.

6 Likes