FEATURE: Creating A Classic Shelf

ALSO YASs

Still support this and I’m waiting for it to happen. It really is difficult to find Classic stories without having to deep-dive for hours. Also, I love Beautiful Destruction, it’s one of my favourite stories @LanaAugustine and @RMM how did you get your reader engagement score (I’m curious)?

Bump~

4 Likes

Bumping again ~

As someone who has been going around the forums and strongly expressing their grief over how it seems everyone has moved past Classic Style, we definitely need this! Support!

7 Likes

Bumpidy Bumpity Bump!

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

I agree 100%. I would recommend all of my classic stories, including one that was featured on the “December picks” shelf if it weren’t for this clothing glitch. I really hope they get this classic story outfit bug fixed.

5 Likes

I’ll read it as soon as the dang glitch is fixed.

3 Likes

I love classic more than any other style.

6 Likes

We need more Classic stories featured! #Classiclove #ClassicAttention #Wewantananswer

:smile_cat: Sorry I’ve been gone on an Episode Detox! But I see everyone that are still supporting Classic and the movement. Me And @RMM really appreciate it!

~Lana Augustine :kissing_cat:

5 Likes

Do you have an instagram?

support!!!

2 Likes

Honestly, I love the classic style by far the most!
I really don’t like ink. It is just too… And limelight is too superficial. And I fell in love with the idea of creating a classic shelf! This is superb!!! Please Episode, take this idea into consideration! There are still fans of classic style stories just like me, and classic style stories really deserve this attention!

6 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

y e s.Y ES

YES 100% I FEEL U! :sleepy:

Bumping for all to see!

Support!

bumP

Bump