FEATURE: Creating Your Own Script Templates

If I’m repeating a thread, please let me know! :slight_smile:

The script templates that are available on the server such as for Avatar or Dressing game don’t have all the skin tones, hairstyles etc.

It would really come in handy if we could write our own script templates and save them on the server or on our episode writer portal’s account to use it while creating a dressing game, avatar or whole closet. Right? Easier when you can save the script templates that way!

If you support this idea, don’t forget to :heart: it, I’m really looking forward to having this feature.
Thanks and have a great day!

79 Likes

This seems really cool!
I gave up on writing a while ago but I know some of my writer friends would love this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is an amazing idea

2 Likes

I kind of like this idea, since Episode is not really updating their script template. I wish Episode and Joseph Evans would work together on the script templates.

6 Likes

Support! I feel like this would work for backgrounds and overlays too. If we could share our uploads after they get reviewed that would be a big step forward.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Yea. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I made a script template a few months ago if anybody would like to use it. It’s a personality quiz!

Bump

Yes definitely!!! I write mine and save them to a word document at the moment. But having them fromages already would be amazing!!

1 Like

Support! I usually have to save my script templates I write on an online notepad or Google Docs, it would be much easier if it was right there on Episode and easier for us to use and insert.

3 Likes

Glad to have your support :blush:

I love It starts with a bra (d)

Bump bump bump :grin:
This is a great idea!

1 Like

Yay! Thanks for the bump!

1 Like

I know right and glad you think so :blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like