Feature: Custom Animations

I think being able to create your own custom animations for your story would be super cool.

Before you get intimated thinking it would be too hard let me explain how I think this could work. So episode would have a “Create Animation” button somewhere if you click it, it would bring you to a seperate create-a-mation page.

There would be arm, leg, stomache, head, eye, etc, assets you would choose which ones you wanted to try and create an animation for your story you would click the “Save Animation” button and name your new animation.

I think this could be really cool like if you’re having someone sit on the couch and cuddle with someone else you’d be able to try and create that.

33 Likes

Yeah but it would be difficult… it’s not so easy you will have to create the character with body,hands,feet…and make him/her do the animation you want. Practically you have to do what episode do to create new type of characters

3 Likes

My idea is that you would have just a default random generated character to make the animations that way it could be easier to implement, and once you added it to your story it would be your character doing it.

4 Likes

Now that I think about it… it seems like a great idea, but I feel like Episode would make us do more coding on the script, like for each body part of the character.

4 Likes

Yeah that would most likely be what they’d do. :grin:

1 Like

I think that sounds really cool… I think that if they made it the it would be slightly difficult but it would definitely make out episodes more original!

I agree with u… it’s hard enough for me to even write the script with the codings and all… n with more coding… sure its a good idea… the characters would have more animations… but it would just complicates the script … it might even take alot lines to do it tho… just my thought… but love the idea anyways

I believe our admins missed your thread title :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @L.M.Taylia and welcome to the new forums! Please make sure to check out our Feature Request Guidelines and make any changes that need to be made to your thread. If not it increases the chances of it being locked or deleted for not following the guidelines. Thanks a bunch!

Topic closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines Contact @Sydney_H to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: