FEATURE: Delete All characters and Outfits buttons

I don’t know about all of you, but there have been a few occasions when I like to start a story over from scratch, but having to delete every character and outfit individually takes forever so I would love to see a button whereby we can delete ALL the characters and ALL outfits on those respective pages. Who agrees?

21 Likes

SUPPORT! (:

I’ve restarted a story 3 times and I got bored of constantly deleting everything individually so I just archived the attempt (:

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

YESS! It takes forever to delete even like 5 outfits bc it takes so long to load and then you have to look for the others all over again

2 Likes

It would help if we could select each outfit/character we want to delete so that we can delete several at once, without deleting it all if you don’t need to delete it all (:

3 Likes

Defo support!! I really only use the portal when I’m getting characters to draw. And I have to delete a character and their outfit all the time :sob:

1 Like

SUPPORT! :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Support.

1 Like

support!!

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support! i think even a select button would be great so we could select certain ones we want to delete:)

2 Likes

Support! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like

support

2 Likes

I so agree

1 Like

Bump and support.

1 Like

Yes, please!

1 Like

Support