FEATURE: Delete Button for Stories!

I feel your pain-I have a deleted story-it says don’t read, there’s nothing there and it’s password locked, as well as the fanmail being off (plus it’s hidden from my profile). The cover even says “do NOT read” and the description clearly states there is NO story there. Yet, I had someone DM me, asking for the password. At first, I was confused, and thought they messaged the wrong person but after a little chat, they sent me a picture of my “don’t read” story saying they couldn’t access it. I was a bit upset as the answer of why they couldn’t access it is right in front of them, but I don’t wanna be rude, so I kindly told them that there is no story there, nothing in there. Despite how many don’t reads one has on a story, you bet the reads will increase, and even if you have a password lock or loop, you aren’t safe.

Anyway, this is the best feature Episode could introduce to us and this would make so many people happy-the app is awesome and I love it-seriously, having the delete button would be epic-fingers crossed it’s coming soon! :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes