Then I gladly support!

3 Likes

Support!!!

3 Likes

Yeah I have WAY too many stories!

5 Likes

Support. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

support cause all theses episode tutorials are really confusing and annoying sometimes I write stories just because of an idea and then I have a long list of stories and the story I have published I have to scroll ALL the way down to findā€¦ si I think we need this along with changing your email on the writer portal

10 Likes

Please support and like this post! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

And here for changing the email

13 Likes

100% support this!! A delete button for stories would be FANTASTIC!!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I think itā€™s one of the most liked posts around! EPISODE TEAM; NOTICE :point_up_2:

4 Likes

EPISODE TEAM are you seeing all of these supports??? Cmon already! Lol

SUUUUPPPPPPOOOOOORRRRRRTTTT!

10 Likes

HECK YEAH! We totally need this.

4 Likes

It adds so much clutter to your stories list when you canā€™t delete a story youā€™re no longer continuing. It would take you at least 30 seconds to see the end of my delete list. I agree.

10 Likes

If this button is made Iā€™d probably delete all my stories because theyā€™re all really bad. Lolā€¦

6 Likes

THIS IS SO MEEEE! OMG YES. My stories suck soooo bad.

6 Likes

Support support support!

4 Likes

YESSS :dizzy_face: Sometimes, to try a new feature, I create a story just to test it and then I canā€™t delete it :rage: this would be such an upgrade, canā€™t wait!

13 Likes

Yes, we need one badly.

4 Likes

@annab Same, I wanted to try out the same story in the three different styles, but because I was testing the animations on each one, I canā€™t delete the one that I donā€™t want. Itā€™s kind of annoying.

5 Likes

Support!!!

3 Likes

Saaammeee!

3 Likes