FEATURE: Delete Button for Stories!

This would be the best Christmas present ever from Episode :heart_eyes_cat:

:christmas_tree: :snowman_with_snow: :snowflake: :santa: :christmas_tree:

By the way, I know Halloween’s coming up and it’s probably too early to say this, but I’ll do it anyway: Happy Early Holidays everyone! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

Agree!!

2 Likes

PLEASE EPlSODE MAKE A DELETE BUTTON

2 Likes

Yes please! Supporting this completely! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

PLEASE! This is common sense at this point, people are gonna have stories they want to delete.

2 Likes

Idk why but I read your whole post in Aangs voice.

2 Likes

@Jeremy @Liz @Sydney_H @Jesse @ForumAdmin

1 Like

this would be greatly appreciated! i’ve gotten the hang of the coding, and i reaaallly want to get rid of the cringe-worthy things that i’ve made:confounded::confounded:

3 Likes

There’s already thread for this

1 Like

1 Like

I wonder if this is gonna be closed.

2 Likes

I mean if a admin on the forums were to close this topic since there is already a topic relating to this, then they’d be acknowledging us.

3 Likes

Saying this is already a made topic you can tag an admin and they will link this to the other topic, or close this. :grin:

2 Likes

Please!! I have at least a couple of stories I need to delete :l

3 Likes

It was merged

4 Likes

I support I have so many stories that I’ve made by accident that I want to delete :persevere:

4 Likes

I have not many but about 4 stories from when I experimented a bit in the beginning. But now all the old stories slows my computer down and it makes it hard to write the story I DO want to write :frowning:

5 Likes

Hiding stories isn’t enough. If people search your user name they can still find your old stories even if they’re hidden. I have two from last year that are so cringy. I would love to delete them LOL.

8 Likes

I. SUPPORT. THIS.
:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Bump :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :sparkles:

3 Likes