YESS!!! support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support :wink:

3 Likes

Support, and hope they also get rid of “test” stories so then actual stories can be read!

4 Likes

Maybe they should have a separate section for directing stories that we can also use for tests or covers or something and then one where it’s writing stories :thinking:

4 Likes

That would be nice if they did move them around even like that! I get needing to test things. But those are alot of spots that deserving authors should have.

2 Likes

I think that we should have a password for deleting stories. IS someone clicks the delete button, you will first have a bold question asking if they are sure they want to delete the stories. Then you should write “Enter the password.” You should then have a recently deleted section and the story will clear from there after 4 days. I don’t think people can accidentally delete their stories if you do it like this.

4 Likes

Yessss. We should definitely be able to delete the stories we don’t need. It just clutters our page and it is very annoying… Total Support

5 Likes

For sure!

2 Likes

OMG This is needed badly!

2 Likes

bump

2 Likes

SUPPORT!

1 Like

yesss!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

OMG SUPPORT!!!
I’m like the kind of writer that starts with a story but then after 1 chapter thinks: oh my god, this is such a bad storyline!!!
So now i have like FIVE stories that i actually really want to delete.
So i support and like!

6 Likes

Support.

2 Likes