FEATURE: Delete Button for Stories!

Same :weary:

3 Likes

Yes a thousand times yes my sister uploaded a story for No reason to my account And it’s like a story for a joke so it’s not even real or anything Oh geez halp

6 Likes

I support this!

3 Likes

Support! Support! Support!!!

3 Likes

I would love a delete button! I have made a few stories in the past that have ended up going no where & all I keep doing is scrolling past them. Recently I’ve added lots of Z’s in front to make them go to the bottom but I would really love to get rid of them. Okay so even if they just let us delete stories that have never been published, it would be a start. Definitely supporting this idea :smile:

8 Likes

I defo support this!

3 Likes

I think I have like 3 stories I hate and I’d like to delete but I can’t :frowning: So I definitely SUPPORT!

4 Likes

Is this for story’s that have already been published?

3 Likes

I would love to have a delete button - especially for my old, cringey stories I thought were going to be good! SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT!

13 Likes

I get how you feel

5 Likes

For every story that needs to be deleted. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

support!

3 Likes

Then I gladly support!

3 Likes

Support!!!

3 Likes

Yeah I have WAY too many stories!

5 Likes

Support. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

support cause all theses episode tutorials are really confusing and annoying sometimes I write stories just because of an idea and then I have a long list of stories and the story I have published I have to scroll ALL the way down to find… si I think we need this along with changing your email on the writer portal

10 Likes

Please support and like this post! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

And here for changing the email

13 Likes

100% support this!! A delete button for stories would be FANTASTIC!!! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes