FEATURE: Delete outfit

I have a bunch of characters created for visual customization. And I don’t need their clothes at all. But there’s no button to delete outfits.

Can we get it please?

5 Likes

There is a feature to delete outfits. You have to get rid of them in your story first, then you can go to Clothes and delete them.

6 Likes

^^

Yeah, you can’t delete an outfit once it goes into your script. You would need to remove it from the script (aka portal) first, and then delete them

1 Like

No. I’m never naming any of these outfits and yet they don’t have a delete button.

What you’re talking about is about characters. Once you delete a character from a script, you can delete it from portal and their default outfit. But deleting the default outfits while keeping the characters is not possible.

2 Likes

You cannot delete the default outfit. What will the characters wear when they come into the scene if you delete them? What you can do is- change the default outfits acc to what u need.

2 Likes

My characters are changed and never wearing the default outfit.

1 Like

I’m not sure i completely understand ur question but you could do
@character changes into outfit

1 Like

Okay… this is a little confusing but you want the default outfits to be deleted but the character with that outfit to stay?

If this is what you mean, you can not delete them since they would practically be wearing nothing

2 Likes

Sorry, but I didn’t understand what u want to say here

1 Like

if you used the outfits in your story you can’t deleted them, you have to remove the outfits from the coding before you can

2 Likes

So, what you’re saying is you want us 1) to be able to delete default outfits and 2) also be able to have our characters wear nothing without having to create an outfit and add a censor bar or shoes or something to make it work?

Did I get that right?

2 Likes

Yes, because there’s a code: CHARACTER changes into … I don’t have a scene starting without that. :smiley:

1 Like

So, again, I’m suggesting this because I really need it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

@CoraMae you can do it though, I’ll show you how if you still want it