FEATURE: Delete Outfits Along With Deleted Character

I want a feature when we delete a character, all of the character’s outfits are also deleted when we name the character’s outfits with their name. So we won’t have to delete all the outfits one by one. I’m only talking 1 character in general. Not all of them. :thinking:

17 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support! I hate that I have to manually delete my outfit since it won’t delete with my character!

3 Likes

Support!

1 Like

Support!!!

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Support!!

Having to delete their default outfits one by one is utterly frustrating.

2 Likes

omg yes Support!!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

Although having a pop-up that asks the user if they’d like to delete the outfits first might be better, so that the users that want to keep the outfits that were made for the character they’re deleting can keep the outfits. : )

2 Likes

Support …!:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Bump.

bump!

I def support!

@lanafrazer_episode

But for something like this to work the portal would already have to know who the outfits belong to and that wasn’t a request I was able to find, surprisingly. It’s actually something I’ve been internally complaining about for a long long time so after seeing this request I made the one that essentially goes with it!

I hope it’s okay to plop that here… I just figured I would as I’m pretty sure it would require the above request first, to then be able to make your request a reality! :heart_eyes: ahhhh all the episode hopes and dreams :relieved: