FEATURE: Deleting Characters Efficiently

At one point, I used the randomizer feature on portal, and I got 30 new characters. Later on, I had a few friends who wanted to be in my story, then I made a post asking for background characters. I had to delete all of these 30 characters one by one. This took me about 10 minutes because generally, characters do not load fast. As the title suggests, I think there should be a feature added to the customize aspect on portal that lets us select all of the characters that we would want to delete at one time, so we don’t have to delete 30 characters at once. It would be something similar to the photos app on our phones. There would be a checkbox or something next to the names of the characters, and you would select it and you could choose from different things, like deleting all of them, copying all of their names, etc. The same thing could be done with deleting outfits.

31 Likes

i think you have to add FEATURE: before the request, but I TOTALLY SUPPORT :sneezing_face:

deleting them 1 by 1 is so annoying & time consuming.

6 Likes

Thanks! I thought about adding FEATURE: but it’s not exactly like the other features

now that i read the other features it kinda is im stupid

4 Likes

yeah, the reason you have to is cause it’s easier for the mods to add it to their list of requests, & if you didn’t, it’d get closed.

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support!